Say Aloha To Summer
Listen or keep checking back for qualifying locations. You could win a brand new swimming pool from Aloha Pools & Spas in Cape and other great prizes!
7/27 from noon til 1pm at Check Please on West Main (next to Pizza
Pro) in Jackson
HOW TO WIN AND OFFICIAL RULES
Tune all your car, work, home radios and smart phones and I-Pads to KEZS, KGKS, KCGQ, KZIM, KSIM, KLSC
You must be 18 or older in order to play and win this contest and possess a government issued photo
identification card. The “Aloha to Summer” contest begin Tuesday June 26th 2012 and concludes Saturday
August 11th 2012, Mississippi River Radio, reserves the right to change and/or add dates at any time.
1. You MUST be 18 Years of Age or older to participate in this contest by receipt of a designated Aloha Pools and Spas
official Beach Ball. You will have the chance to obtain an official beach ball via Mississippi River Radio Live Broadcast or
on air contest. The above mentioned is the only way to be eligible for the grand Prize of a New Swimming Pool, supplied by
Aloha Pools and Spas in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. If you are not 18 years of age or older, your prize will be forfeited.
2. Aloha to Summer contest will be conducted from June 26th 2012- August 11th 2012. Mississippi River Radio reserves the
right to end the contest at any time prior to August 11th 2012, or extend the contest.
3. To be eligible for the grand prize you must attend a designated qualifying live broadcast and spin the summer wheel of
prizes, if the wheel lands on a designated symbol, you will win an official Aloha Pools and Spas Beach Ball. The beach ball
represents your entry to be eligible for the Grand Prize and other prizes to be determined the day of the Finale! YOU may
only qualify (1) One Time. One beach ball per person
4. Qualifers will also be selected via an on air contest. There will be an opportunity for you to be the correct caller and win
an Official Beach Ball.
5. Mississippi River Radio- will conduct a Facebook contest along with the on air portion /live broadcast of Aloha to
Summer. This portion of the contest may consist of commenting or liking a pre-determined posting. All who participate
in this portion will be placed in a random drawing and a pre-determined amount of qualifiers for the grand prize will be
selected. Dates will be announced on (KEZS, KGKS, KCGQ, KZIM, KSIM, KLSC) for this portion of the Aloha to
6. Grand Prize Winner of Swimming Pool and other prizes, will be determined at a Grand Finale Event on August 25 th 2012
(Mississippi River Radio reserves the right to change the date)
7. Winner will be responsible for installation of Swimming Pool with Aloha Pools and Spas, installation costs are not
8. Employees, immediate families, past or present officers, shareholders, or owners of Mississippi River Radio , and other
broadcast companies are ineligible to participate in the contest. Should any of the above mentioned person(s) illegally
participate and win any prize, said person (s) shall immediately, and without any other or future claims forfeit said prize.
9. Should you win any prize in this contest, you agree to allow Mississippi River Radio/KEZS, KGKS, KCGQ, KZIM,
KSIM, KLSC, to use your name, voice, and likeness for any and all promotional purposes without further permission or
10. Should you win the Grand Prize or any other prizes, you will be required to sign a Winners Affidavit and Release, you
will also be responsible for paying any and all taxes and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize to
the extent required by law.
and listen all day, every day for all the Details on “Aloha to Summer”.”