blank masthead
1
2
3
4

Cape Primary Care relocates patients after a minor fire

Oct 09, 2012 -- 9:53am

 

Cape Primary Care shut down Tuesday after a minor morning fire.  Just after 8 AM the Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the building for a fire that appeared to be smoldering in the attic.  Crews quickly extinguished the fire and determined it was started in the heating element of the building.  There were no injuries and as a pre-caution all patients have been moved to Cape Primary Care’s former location on Gordonville Road.  Immediate Convenient Care was cleared to open back up after a brief inspection. 

Return to: Local News Blog

Interact